Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When water damage strikes, SERVPRO of Northeast Wichita’s highly trained technicians and our state-of-the-art equipment are ready to respond. Most water damages happen unexpectedly and often times can be stressful, let SERVPRO of Northeast Wichita be your emergency contact. We want to be your go-to company in times of need and that is why we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including all holidays. Water emergencies require an immediate response to reduce property damage and help to reduce the cost of restoration services. SERVPRO of Northeast Wichita service’s Wichita and the surrounding areas for commercial and residential jobs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (316) 684-6700
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Northeast Wichita arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.