If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (316) 684-6700

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Extreme Mold in Derby, KS Home.

When you walked down into the basement of this home what you see in the pictures above was state of the entire basement. Black mold nearly four feet up on every wall, behind the drywall the mold had grown onto the studs. This was not caused by some large water event like a pipe breaking or water heaters bottom rusting out. The mold grew because the house was vacant for less than a year with no dehumidification. The basement was very humid but normally when people lived their the air conditioning would run which works to take water out of the air. If you leave for vacation at least let the fan on your HVAC system run for at least this reason.