Our Highly Trained Restoration Specialists can Restore your Wichita Home!
SERVPRO of Northeast Wichita is certified with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) which is non-profit organization which sets standards and certifications for the inspection, cleaning, and restoration industries. The IICRC in addition does research for the those standards of restoration which we follow and releases those into handbooks such as the S500 which has the guidelines for handling water damage.
Firms that are IICRC Certified:
- Conduct business with honesty and integrity by presenting consumers with accurate information.
- All jobs have a formally trained technician who has passed all required tests.
- Keeping up to date with the latest changes in the industry through continuing education classes
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
Industry standards for mold remediation, carpet cleaning and water damage restoration didn’t just appear, they were driving by the IICRC which has established these industry standards and created reference guides. These IICRC standards are developed by the coordination of experts in multiple fields and take many years. Those experts include:
- industry organizations
- insurance professionals
- training schools
- public health professionals
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
About SERVPRO of Northeast Wichita
SERVPRO of Northeast Wichita specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.