Is Mold A Problem For Your Wichita Home?
Mold exists as microscopic spores that occur naturally both indoors and outdoors across the whole country. This means that it is not possible for a home or business to complete rid itself of all mold spores which is why restoration experts understand that mold remediation reduces the count of mold spores down to its baseline level. There are restoration companies that say their “mold removal” guarantees to remove all mold from your home or business but that simply is not possible especially when you consider that:
- Mold naturally occurs indoors and outdoors nearly everywhere.
- Microscopic mold spores drift through the air and can enter homes and business through AC/Heating systems, doors, windows, or even by landing on people or pets going.
- Mold is able to robustly grow when exposed to moisture and that growth can turn into colonies that may produce irritants and allergies.
- When treating mold step one is to insure that the initial source of moisture which allowed a colony of mold to grow has been stopped so that the mold will not return.
- Often times you may be tipped off to the presence of mold by the musty odor that it often produces.
- Even having high humidity in your home or business can lead to mold growth. Keep it in check by maintaining indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation. We do free inspections and estimates in the Wichita, Andover, Derby and surrounding areas.