If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (316) 684-6700

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Restoration in Wichita, KS

This fire in Wichita, KS started in the kitchen due to the microwave. The soot and odor was so strongly stuck on the cabinets, walls and ceiling that the customer was sure that everything would have to be torn out and replaced which would misplace her and her family for weeks if not months and also cost her a lot of money out of the policy she needed to replace items which were a total loss. Thanks to our restoration and deodorization efforts her and her family were able to move back into the home two weeks after the fire took place saving her time and money. She was amazed that the smoke odor, which had been so strong just a week earlier, had completely vanished.