Recent Before & After Photos

Sewage Backup at Hotel in Wichita, KS


When a sewer backup hit this local Wichita hotel sewage was coming out of the bath tub drains and the toilet drains. It came out so quick that the damage affect... READ MORE



Extreme Mold in Derby, KS Home.


When you walked down into the basement of this home what you see in the pictures above was state of the entire basement. Black mold nearly four feet up on every... READ MORE



Flooded Basement in Wichita, KS has a lot of Furniture


When this Wichita family woke to up their broken water heater flooded their basement. Not only that but having just moved into their new home they had many of t... READ MORE



Fire Damaged Apartment in Wichita, KS


This apartment in Wichita, KS was heavily fire damaged throughout the apartment with soot covering the whole apartment and a pervasive pungent odor hanging in t... READ MORE



Post Fire Structure Cleaning in Wichita, KS


Sometimes things come clean after your first pass. Sometimes it does't come clean after your 5th pass. For this master bathroom the soot that had settled after ... READ MORE



Attic Mold Remediation in Wichita, KS


Many times water damages go untreated due to them going undetected. This attic in the Lakepoint neighborhood of Wichita, KS was found to have mold growing throu... READ MORE



SERVPRO Finds a Way!


After a huge fire ravaged a Wichita, KS home it left a stinky greasy black residue on every wall, counter, piece of furniture and decoration. After a ... READ MORE



Duct Cleaning in Wichita School


This school in Wichita had many additions since it was first built but to the knowledge of the staff their duct work had never been cleaned. They were worried a... READ MORE



Wax and Silicone Removal in Haysville Elderly Care Facility


This elderly care facility had after years of waxing and silicone treatment built up several layers which besides being unsightly was very difficult to get up. ... READ MORE



Fire Restoration in Wichita, KS


This fire in Wichita, KS started in the kitchen due to the microwave. The soot and odor was so strongly stuck on the cabinets, walls and ceiling that the custom... READ MORE